- Named after Amelia Earhart
- UK Manufactured
- 100% Recyclable Spools
- Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
Earhart Blue 1kg PLA
£23.33 Ex. Vat
2 in stock
2 in stock
Breaking the Mould!
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do at 3D 360. By purchasing our filament over cheaper imported brands, helps to reduce your carbon footprint, environmental impact and supports our local economy.
All our PLA filament is:
- UK manufactured from the finest ingredients, fresh out the extruder with a reduced factory to consumer timescale.
- Supplied on 100% recyclable cardboard spools, vacuum sealed to ensure quality.
- Our filament reduces your carbon footprint and environmental impact due to reduced carbon miles.
Introducing Earhart Blue – 3D Printer Filament
Amelia Earhart was an American aviator who set many flying records and championed the advancement of women in aviation. She became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
Our Earhart Sky Blue filament named after the famous aviator and record setter, Amelia Earhart.
All of our PLA is UK manufactured and locally sourced fresh out the extruder, Supplied on fully recyclable cardboard spools and vacuum sealed to ensure quality.
Due to the purity and quality control standards of our filament print quality and repeatability is fantastic. If this filament were food, it would have a Michelin star!!
This is not just any filament this is 3D 360 filament!
1.75mm +/- 0.06mm
|Recommended Print Temp||
210 – 220°C
|Recommended Bed Temp||
45 – 50°C or Unheated